- Report: Apple Passwords Can Be Reset With Just Email and Birthday
- Update: The site has been all fixed.
- Just wanted you to think about your own password policies ...
- “Stop the Cyborgs” launches public campaign against Google Glass
- Seattle’s 5 Point Cafe became the first known establishment in the United States (and possibly the world) to publicly ban Google Glass, the highly anticipated augmented reality device set to be released later this year.
- The equipment's ability to record surreptitiously has prompted South Australian Liberal senator Cory Bernardi to say it could ''mean the end of privacy as we know it''. Prime Minister Julia Gillard was more positive when she test-drove a Glass late last month, describing it as ''an amazing display of innovation … all this information right before your eyes responding to voice commands'' (source).
- PS take: there is a lot of talk about wearable tech at the moment.
- Your Next Smartphone Screen May Be Made of Sapphire
- Manufactured sapphire - a material that’s used as transparent armor on military vehicles- could become cheap enough to replace the glass display covers on mobile phones.
- Sapphire is harder than any other natural material except diamond. That’s why Apple uses it now to protect the camera on its iPhone 5
And finally ...
- Bill Gates Has $100,000 For Anyone Who Can Invent a High-Tech, Next-Gen Condom
- I just hope they don't crash as often as Windows does.