- Worst nightmare for Dell, Microsoft?
- Remember Dell? They are in a spot of bother
- Michael Dell's decision to let private equity investors pick apart his namesake brand is the biggest concession to date of a battered industry.
- Get Ready to Doodle With The First 3D Drawing Pen
- As you draw, plastic comes out of the pen, is cooled by an integrated fan, and solidifies right in front of you. You can draw on any surface and lift it up into the air to create your own 3D objects.
- This is an interesting take on 3D printing, which is almost mainstream now
- You’ll Soon Be Able To Roll Up Your Home Stereo Like a Newspaper
- Fujifilm researchers have developed what's called an electroacoustic film—which is basically a fancy way of saying an ultra-flat speaker that's flexible enough to roll up and stash in your jacket pocket.
And finally ...
- Adobe cuts prices in Australia following price-gouging probe
- In a statement seen by The Australian Financial Review, Adobe said it has slashed the monthly and annual subscription costs of Creative Cloud to match the prices paid by U.S. consumers
- The price drops follow a probe launched in April of 2012 by Australian lawmakers to determine why local consumers pay more for certain tech products than do people in other countries.