- 40% of the phones Apple has ever sold were sold in 2012
- “iPhone is really only available to about 50% of subscribers in the world, so there’s tons of opportunity to continue expanding that as well ...”
- Globally, the market for smartphones is projected to double to in four years.
- ... More Evidence Of A Nokia Tablet Emerges
- Nokia is striving for a complete mobile ecosystem centered around Windows.
- The company has successfully positioned its Lumia line as the premier Windows Phone line and it’s possible that the brand could move into the tablet space as well.
- Global solar power capacity has doubled since 2010, while wind continues steady growth
- Though solar produces barely a third as much energy as wind power, it grew more rapidly.
In other news
- LinkedIn Boasts Highest Ratio of Female Executives in Silicon Valley
- LinkedIn’s VP of Corporate Communications Shannon Stubo mentioned their near-parity ratio of 4 out of 11